Lots of peoples goals are to master pull ups or chin up but are you approaching it the most effective best way?
So whether you can do 10 or none take a read of this blog to learn more.
The pull up works your shoulders, backs, and arms and is classed as a compound movement; an exercises that involve more than one muscle group.
Here Are My Top Tips For Improving
Continue reading “Mastering The Pull Up”
What You’ll Takeaway –
- 2 very famous and well publicised stories of 2 men losing weight when eating either a diet consisting of only Mcdonald’s or solely of Twinkies.
- Calories in > Calories out = weight gain
- Calories in < Calories out = weight loss
- Controlling calories and conducting some sort of fitness training works but learning what you enjoy and what you can stick is most important.
It would seem logical that eating lots of fatty foods would make you fat right?
But a new studies have shown and suggested that this is not true.
For example 2 very famous and well publicised stories of 2 men losing weight when eating either a diet consisting of only Mcdonald’s or solely of Twinkies, and both of these foods are very high in fat.
Continue reading “Does Eating Fat Make You Fat”
I Know What!
I’ll Just eat Salads and Fruit To Lose Weight!
Points You’ll Takeaway –
- You will obviously lose weight is you are eating less calories than you are boring; the sole goal of a diet, but you may also be depriving your body of other essential nutrients along with essential protein and fatty acids.
- Restricting foods that you love, can lead to cravings, which in the long term is not sustainable.
- Eating only salads and fruits means you’ll miss out on the weight loss benefits associated with a higher protein diet.
- A better approach would be to eat salads and fruit with a wide variety of other foods getting sufficient amounts of protein and fats.
You will know that I always advise people eat more fruit and especially vegetables as the average person is not getting enough in their diet
But they should not be the sole food in your weight loss diet.
You will obviously lose weight is you are eating less calories than you are boring; the sole goal of a diet, but you may also be depriving your body of other essential nutrients along with essential protein and fatty acids. To look your best and feel your best living an enjoyable life.
Continue reading “Should You Lose Weight by Eating Only Salads & Fruit?”
Why Are Vegetables Important to the Human Body?
As a child we are always told; ”Eat your vegetables!” but should we?
These days every medical profession is advising you eat more vegetables, specially some are advising 5 portions a day all the way up to vegetable diets and soups.
A main health benefits of vegetables is their high micronutrient content compared to other foods. Vegetables contain lots of vitamins and minerals that contribute to good health. For example, carrots are perhaps best known for their beta-carotene content. Which the human body converts into vitamin for healthy skin, immune system, and good eye health. Carrots also contain vitamin A , vitamin K, potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin C.
Continue reading “Eat Your Veggies”
The benefits of resistance training are endless and most people still don’t take advantage of all that strength and muscle building exercises out there, whether it is for weight loss, muscle building or improving health. (1-2)
You may be thinking ‘but why do I want to build muscle if I want to lose weight?’
Continue reading “Bodyweight Exercises You Can Do Anywhere “
A Whole Body Workout
So what exactly is the Tabata?
Japanese scientist Dr. Izumi Tabata and his team at the National Institute of Fitness and Sports in Tokyo, conducted research on two groups of athletes.
The first group trained at a moderate intensity level while the second group trained at a high intensity level.
Continue reading “Tabata Training “
Blaming carbohydrates and sugar in particular for weight gain and obesity has been suggested for a few years now.
Many diet gurus have suggested cutting carbohydrate and not eating them is the secret diet formula you have been waiting for.
However, it is a lot lot more simple than that
Continue reading “Stop Blaming Carbohydrates”